We talk about so many topics:
- How a trip to the Arctic, inspired Growcer
- How this innovative idea is helping farmers, entrepreneurs and small businesses
- Even turning non-farmers into farmers, including Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau
- The balance of being socially good & profitable has created a WIN-WIN-WIN situation
- empowers remote Canadian regions to grow fresh produce locally using modular hydroponic systems
- Saving water
- Helping feed the growing worldwide population
- Eliminating Carbon Footprint
- How Canada is a food insecure country
- The Dragon’s Den experience
And so much more!
About the Growcer:
Growcer is an innovative approach to allow communities and businesses to grow food year-round. Our offering includes our core technology (modular hydroponic equipment, with automation and remote monitoring, making it user-friendly), along with business support and expert horticultural and technical know-how for the lifetime of their system. What's more, Growcer systems can grow fresher, better tasting products closer to consumers, without costing more than current prices in most markets. With this model, Growcer empowers people to adopt this new solution for 21st century farming, and makes it possible to grow more with less – moving us to a future where our food system can be more sustainable.
To date, Growcer technology has enabled millions of servings of vegetables to be grown in some of the world's harshest climates – including within the Arctic Circle. Growcers have been deployed in temperatures below -50C and above 40C.
Connect with Corey:
Learn management consulting timeless secrets that will always keep you ahead of the curve.
Connect the Dots:
How to turn strangers into meaningful network relationships.
Optimize the networking benefits with less effort? Less effort, More results and so much more.