Evan Carmichael TRULY believes in entrepreneurs. At 19, he built then sold a biotech software company. At 22, he was a venture capitalist helping to raise $500,000 to $15 million. He runs a YouTube Channel for Entrepreneurs with 1.7 MILLION subscribers, has written 4 Books and speaks globally. He TRULY breathes and bleeds entrepreneurship. He does daily Instagram live videos, answers everyone’s questions. He's truly obsessed, aiming to help one billion entrepreneurs and change the world.
SUBSCRIBE TO CANINNOVATE
I know that I say that every episode is a GEM, but I can’t help. I truly get inspired by everyone and I’m so grateful for the guests and our listeners out there. However, this episode is really special to me. I get to chat with THE Evan Carmichael, who has changed the way I think! From hitting the snooze button to helping me find my purpose.
In this Episode, Evan and I talked about:
- How people can figure out their untapped potential. We all have something to offer the world and he provides tools for us to figure that out
- We talk about how pain really serves a purpose and will help us identify our ‘Purpose’ and One Word
- He even started a FREE GIRLBOSS series where you get daily videos for 254 days of wisdom & inspiration from women that are crushing it!
- We talk about how it takes 254 days to build a habit that becomes automatically embedded in our lives
- Oh yeah… he shares his thoughts about how to beat the ‘BATTLE OF THE ALARM CLOCK!”
- And so much more…
By the way, stick around to the end of the podcast and hear how you can get a signed copy of ‘One Word’ by Evan Carmichael. This book has seriously become one of my top 10 business books and I have bought so many copies and gave them away as gifts!
I came across Evan Carmichael a few years ago with his youtube video series for Entrepreneurs which has over 1.7 Million subscribers. I was so surprised to find out that he was Canadian. I honestly should’ve known. The clues were right there, his love for Tim Hortons & Toronto Blue Jays. But, i was so enchanted by his content and his video series.
If you don’t know who Evan Carmichael is, you’re truly missing out. This is how Gary V describes Evan Carmichael.
“Evan consumes so much content and then knows how to DJ it to inspire people.”Gary Vaynerchuk
Those are pretty big words and high praises from someone like Gary V. Evan is such a force that has made it his mission to help people to tap into their potential. He wants us to #BELIEVE in ourselves…
Evan has set two world records, uses a stand-up desk & has a giant Doritos bag in front of him all day long to remind him and he’s STRONGER than the Doritos. Talk about dedication and commitment.
I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Evan a few times, he has invited me to be on his Instagram Live, his workshop and I’ll tell you this, he is so down to earth, HUMBLE, kind and genuine. What you see on Instagram/YouTube is EXACTLY what he’s like except that he’s over 6’ feet tall. A giant!
I ended up recording this podcast episode while Evan was driving on his 90 day tour. Yup, he did 23 cities in 90 days. I am so grateful for his time and we end up chatting about so many things.
- Your One Word by Evan Carmichael
- The Top 10 Rules for Success by Evan Carmichael
- 254 Confidence by Evan Carmichael
Connect with Evan:
Facebook: Evan Carmichael