Are you finished baking and looking for other ideas to entertain yourself… well… I have the perfect guest. I get to chat with Julie Shum, who has been a friend for over two decades and she always provides me with the perfect boost of inspiration. I’m so #Grateful for having such a down to earth, inspirational friend
- Discover how Julie’s injury led to finding a new hobby that she’s completely obsessed about.
- How to tap into our inner child to discover other avenues ‘
- “I wonder…” The value of not overthinking and just going with the flow
- Tapping into our creativity through resourcefulness
- Julie provides ideas from gardening, handwriting, donating hair and so on…
Julie has a wonderful outlook on life and always finds opportunities at every twist and turn…
Get ready to get inspired!
Connect with Julie:
I think you’re going to really enjoy this episode. Please stay safe
P.S. Add the hashtag #gratefulmindset and tell us what you’re grateful for.
P.P.S – FREEBIE ALERT – free downloadable Gratitude Journal pdf! Another great resource, that may tap into a new hobby or interest.