Frederic Lalonde is the CEO and Co-Founder of Hopper, the smart way to book travel on your phone. Combining massive amounts of data and advanced machine learning algorithms, Hopper predicts and analyzes future airfare and accommodation prices to save users money and enable them to travel more often. Hopper has ranked as the #1 travel app in over 55 countries and has ranked as one of the top 10 travel apps in over 120 countries. It has received accolades such as Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company in Travel 2018, the Google Play Award for Standout Startup of 2016, and Apple’s App Store Best of 2015.
This episode is for anyone that likes to travel for either work or pleasure. I get to sit down and chat with Frederic Lalonde is the CEO and Co-Founder of Hopper and WOW!!! He blows my mind! Hopper predicts prices with 95% accuracy up to 1 year in advance. Such an amazing overview of the BOOMING travel industry and the stats & insights he shares, WOW! Did I say WOW already?
In this episode:
- How we don’t need to wait for those so called Airline SEAT Sales – Hopper does this for us
- How Hopper becomes the eyes behind our head when it comes to flights & hotels
- Travel Industry is a $1.4 TRILLION dollar industry – that’s 4% of Global GDP, where the ride sharing industry (i.e. Uber/Lyft) is only $40 Billion
- How they design with customer in mind.. In fact they only send true VALUE added push notifications
- Tips for how to get the best deals & how others are saving $1000’s of dollars
- Hopper utilizes a Jeff Bezos model/philosophy
- Hopper is doubling in size every 6 months – lots of cool jobs which we will be including on our newsletter!
- And so much more!
You’re going to love the energy in this episode!
Hopper is made up of hundreds of smart, creative, and inspired humans working to fundamentally change how the world books travel.
Hopper is the smart way to book travel on your phone. Combining massive amounts of data and advanced machine learning algorithms, Hopper predicts and analyzes airfare and accommodation to save users money and enable them to travel more often.
Since its launch in 2015, Hopper has become one of the fastest growing travel apps ever with over 30 million installs to date. It is now the most downloaded travel booking app in North America and travelers have booked hundreds of millions of dollars in flights and hotels around the world using Hopper.
The app has received accolades such as Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company in Travel 2018, the Google Play Award for Standout Startup of 2016, and Apple’s App Store Best of 2015.
Connect with Frederic:
Learn management consulting timeless secrets that will always keep you ahead of the curve.
Connect the Dots:
How to turn strangers into meaningful network relationships.
Optimize the networking benefits with less effort? Less effort, More results and so much more.