This week, I sat down with Keith Ippel, the CEO & Co-founder of Spring. They are on a mission to help entrepreneurs change the world. First of all, Keith is the most down to earth person who is full of compassion, kindness and is genuinely there to help small-medium businesses get through whichever phase they are in. From idea to growth.
More importantly, they’ve created this FREE resiliency program to help small businesses get through the recession.
There are so many hidden gems & nuggets:
- Lifecycle of Entrepreneur
- How to start
- COVID trends
- Resiliency movement
- Return of the small communities
- Transactional versus Relationship-based
- The terminology of the day
- Customer Discovery phases
- The difference between incubator, angel investor and venture capital
- Leveraging masterclasses
- Plus, Keith shares such great FREE tools
A little more about Keith:
With over 20 years of experience as a leader in technology & impact businesses, Keith Ippel has accelerated the growth of both small and large companies and raised over $30M in angel investment and venture capital.
Keith leads Spring, a global incubator and accelerator that empowers entrepreneurs and entrepreneur ecosystem organizations to build better businesses and change the world. To date, its global advisory work has supported entrepreneurs in over 40 cities across 5 continents while its impact programs have helped over 750 entrepreneurs launch 350+ businesses, and raise over $24M in early-stage capital.
Connect with Keith:
- Website: spring.is
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/keithippel/
- Twitter: @KeithIppel, @Spring_is
- Facebook: @SpringImpact
P.s. I even took a picture. Check out my crazy hair. Humidity and my hair are NOT friends! LOL