Marc Guberti is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author with over 100,000 students in over 180 countries enrolled in his online courses. He is the host of the Breakthrough Success Podcast and Radio Show where listeners learn how to achieve their breakthroughs. He coaches content creators on how they can attract more traffic to their content and boost revenue. An Author of 23 books, including his newly published Breakthrough Success: Achieving Greatness In Business & Life (Grow Your Influence Series Book 4)
I just had to do it. I needed to get Marc Guberti on the podcast and I’m so glad that I did.
He’s an absolute inspirational gem! He started his business at the age of 11 and ten years later, he’s on top of the world with his books/podcasts/online courses/summits. I had to dig in deeper and learn from the Master himself.
We hit so many topics:
- How he got started at the age of 11
- I even ask if he faced age discrimination
- How he made me look at my 10 year old niece a little differently
- Some productivity tips, especially if you’re Serial Juggler Occupation
- Favourite person that he met
- How his book – Breakthrough Success that is about to be released, is already on the Amazon Best Seller list one month BEFORE his actual book launch!
- So much more
- The Compound Effect
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
Marc Guberti's podcast episode 16 and episode 292 with Seth Godin
Connect with Marc:
MarcGuberti.com | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube
Learn management consulting timeless secrets that will always keep you ahead of the curve.
Connect the Dots:
How to turn strangers into meaningful network relationships.
Optimize the networking benefits with less effort? Less effort, More results and so much more.