Matt Hernandez, founder of Sprout Financial talks about how Canadian household debts has been consistently increasing and how millennials are missing the key financial literacy. Save with Sprout combines gamification to help consumers manage their money cycles.
Matt is an avid traveler, and has back packed through most of Asia and have a goal of hitting every continent. He even taught English in South Korea for 3 years. Matt is a former accredited Financial Advisor and have been in the Financial Industry for 5+ yrs and now is bringing Sprout Financial to live.
- How Canadian household debts has been consistently increasing & how millennials are missing financial literacy
- How Sprout Financial is applying gamification to help consumers manager their money cycles
- How to eat your Frogs First
- MARS 101 Entrepreneurship course – https://www.marsdd.com/entrepreneurship-101-online/
- BETA testers wanted for Save with Sprout MVP – http://savewithsprout.com/
- Gary Vaynerchuck – https://www.garyvaynerchuk.com/
- Sadhguru – http://sadhguru.podomatic.com/
- Tony Robbins https://www.tonyrobbins.com/
- Trello https://trello.com
- Book: How to Win Friends and Influence Them by Dale Carnegie – http://amzn.to/2C8hVNA
- Book: Shoe Dog: A memoir by the Creator of Nike by Phil Knight – http://amzn.to/2DhF8wp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/savewithsprout/
- Twitter: @SavewithSprout
- Instagram: @SavewithSprout