Founder and President of NKPR, Natasha Koifman has built one of North America’s top PR and marketing companies. Natasha’s strengths as a marketer, communicator and relationship builder have earned her an award-winning reputation for successfully growing North American and global brands across many sectors.
Recognized as one of Canada's most powerful and innovative women, Natasha has been honored with awards from the Women's Executive Network (WXN) and BizBash, recently completed a TEDx Talk and had been profiled in top-tier publications that include FORBES, The Globe and Mail, and Marie Claire.
In this episode:
- How she built one of North America’s top PR and marketing companies working with big brands and big CELEBRITIES
- Difference between PR & Marketing
- True Entrepreneur DNA
- How she’s inspired by EVERYTHING
- How it was a natural fit and evolution to become an Angel Investor
- Difference between VC & Investor
- How she’s been able to combine all of her personal and professional interests
- What the ‘F Word’ podcast is all about and so much more…
NKPR is a 30-person agency with office in Toronto and New York and we're always looking for talented people who share our passion for great work. As part of the NKPR team you will work alongside the brightest in the field. With the support of a strong team, NKPR is a great place to keep learning, stay ahead of the curve and advance your career.
They offer ongoing training, employee appreciation events, comprehensive dental and health coverage, endless snacks and DJ Fridays. Everyone is encouraged to support each other and to give back through the NKPR 26 Acts of Kindness program.
Connect with Natasha:
Learn management consulting timeless secrets that will always keep you ahead of the curve.
Connect the Dots:
How to turn strangers into meaningful network relationships.
Optimize the networking benefits with less effort? Less effort, More results and so much more.