Paul Sloane is an experienced speaker, course leader and facilitator. A recognised authority on innovation and creative speaking, he speaks and gives workshops to leading corporations around the world. He is also the best-selling author of How to Be a Brilliant Thinker, The Innovative Leader, The Leader's Guide to Lateral Thinking Skills and editor of A Guide to Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing, all published by Kogan Page.
Do you want your team to generate great ideas and deliver successful innovations?
I have been following Paul Sloane for awhile now, his tweets always made me giggle. He really is the Innovation King! We chat on this episode around numerous areas about Innovation:
- The difference between creativity and innovation
- Different ways to measure Innovation
- How employees need to be idea generators
- Risk Takers vs Risk Avoiders – man versus women
- Innovation Audit and so much more
About Destination Innovation:
- What is the difference between creativity and innovation
- How can you measure your innovation? What are the best metrics?
- An innovative complaint – United breaks guitars
- LinkedIn Group: Lateral Thinking in Business
- Lateral Puzzles
- Lateral Thinking Skills
- Lateral Thinking Puzzlers
- How to be a Brilliant Thinker
- The Innovation Leader
- Think Like an Innovators
Connect with Paul:
Learn management consulting timeless secrets that will always keep you ahead of the curve.
Connect the Dots:
How to turn strangers into meaningful network relationships.
Optimize the networking benefits with less effort? Less effort, More results and so much more.