Rob Catalano is passionate about helping companies succeed by leveraging technology to make employees successful. With his unique experience in HR Technology as a founding employee at Achievers, Rob co-founded WorkTango – a software platform that helps give employees a voice and companies actionable insight.
SUBSCRIBE TO CANINNOVATE
He has recently been named as a 2017 Top Global Employee Engagement Influencer, has had the privilege of speaking in over 30 cities the past three years, and loves the opportunity to connect with passionate business and HR leaders across the globe. He is an avid hockey and volleyball player, traveler, and in his own terms a ‘pointaholic’ – he collects loyalty points for everything and anything!
Rob & I discuss how WorkTango’s software platform is creating real-time connection and empathy with employees that is transforming how we do business.
Rob is truly known globally as a thought leader around Employee Engagement. In fact, by the time this episode airs, he’ll be on the stage somewhere in England delivering insights of how to engage & leverage the power of the modern employee.
- Using machine learning & sentiments to give a voice to employees
- How Human Resources (HR) is evolving
- Companies are being to treating employees as consumers
- The art of getting Known – Liked – Trusted
- And much much more….
- HRM Online
- Article: Deloitte joins Adobe and Accenture in Dumping Performance Reviews
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Credits
- MARS Innovation
- SR&ED (Scientific Research & Experimental Development) Credits
- Capterra Reviews
- Tim Ferris Podcast
Favorite Canadian Hot Spot: Drake Hotel
Connect with Rob: