Shawn Kanungo is a disruption strategist. He has been recognized nationally and globally for his work in the innovation space after 12 years working at Deloitte.
SUBSCRIBE TO CANINNOVATE
Shawn’s mandate at the firm was to help corporate executives to better understand and plan for the opportunities and threats associated with disruptive innovation.
Shawn shares his hands-on experiences through talks around the world to help leaders navigate change within a digital era. He has also a TEDx speaker. He has been featured in the Globe & Mail, The Guardian, CBC and CTV. In 2016, he was recognized as Avenue Magazine's Top 40 Under 40.
He is also a fellow podcaster and is currently a co-host of The Dip, a podcast focused on strategy, marketing and innovation. I think we are about to seriously get inspired with Shawn today!
Here are the cool topics that we covered during our chat.
- Shawn talked about his definition of innovation
- Why is innovation so important today
- How much ownership do people in organizations have to be innovative versus waiting for their organization to be innovative
- What are crazy time & challenge for organizations
- How Shawn deal with organizations that think they are innovative
- What are some companies out there that are the benchmarks of innovation culture
- How can we get more innovative and engaging to grab new ideas and insights from these different generations
Organizations + people can become more innovative.
Connect with Shawn:
Facebook: Shawn Kanungo on Facebook
LinkedIn: Shawn Kanungo on LinkedIn
Youtube: Shawn on YouTube